THINKING OF YOU RAINBOW - WishStrings
- CARD SIZE - 85mm x 55mm x 5mm
- BRACELET SIZE - one size fits all (trim to size)
Founded in 2012 WishStrings® present to you a delightful range of WishStrings® Wish Bracelets. Each Tibetan Silver charm is hand strung and knotted on 30cm of the finest waxed cotton cord, making a beautiful simple bracelet to tie on as a token of love and friendship.
We are proud that all of our WishStrings® bracelets are lovingly handmade in the UK by our in house team of 'Wish Makers' across our three studios; Barnsley (South Yorkshire), Brampton (Cumbria) and Gretna (Scotland).
Each WishString is presented on a luxury 350gsm display card, each thoughtfully designed by our in house team with inspirational sayings, quirky graphics and empowering words. The bottom of each card reads 'Make a Wish, tie on the bracelet, when the thread wears thin and breaks away, your wish will come true so they say!' Every WishStrings bracelet will also arrived packaged in crisp clear cellophane.
Our WishStrings are the perfect handcrafted gifts, fantastic for slipping into greeting cards. Each WishString holds it own special message and meaning to its wearer.
Copyright ©2020 WishStrings. All rights reserved. || WishStrings® is a registered Trademark
The real question is 'how long will your wish take to come true?' The answer is who knows?... Weeks, Months or Years?
However please be aware that the use of some everyday products such as perfume, aftershave, deodorant and other similar products near your WishString can in some cases cause the Waxed Cord to weaken and break sooner or the Tibetan silver charms to tarnish faster. Also getting your WishString caught and snagging it can cause them to snap - so take care!
Quick Tips: Make Your costume Jewellery last for longer, this will help you keep all those necklaces, rings and bracelets looking new for longer. Fashion costume jewellery is not be designed to keep for decades like fine gold and silver jewellery. Please note the advice below is general advice designed to help with all types of costume jewellery and is not specific to our WishStrings bracelets.
1. Keep your jewellery away from
- dishwashing soap
- silver cleaner
- other harsh chemicals
2. When possible, as a general rule, your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
3. Store your jewellery properly
Keep Your Jewellery Tarnish Free by Keeping Your Jewellery Dry
- Don't Wash Dishes or do Laundry With Your Jewellery on. Many cleaning products that come in contact with your beautiful jewellery that can take off the finish. Why? Because of the harsh chemicals.
- Don't Wear Jewellery In Pool or at the Spa. Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewellery causing your awesome bangle or necklace to change colour.
- Don't Use Jewellery Cleaner. Cleaner made for silver, gold, or platinum is way too harsh for fashion jewellery which is usually plated with these precious metals.
- Don't Put on Lotion or Perfume with your Jewellery on. For the same reasons listed above, lotions and perfumes that are not 100% natural can react unfavourably with your jewellery.
Last On, First Off - when possible!
- Put Your Jewellery on After You Put Your Clothes on and Before Your Take Your Clothes Off. Doing this will ensure that your clothing doesn't get caught on your sweater or t-shirt during the clothing removal process. An accidental pull of your necklace while taking off your shirt can cause a chain or string to break!
- Remove Your Jewellery During Activities. When performing mundane and fun tasks, such as laundry, cooking, or gardening, remove your jewellery to prevent physical damage or exposure to cleaning chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put Jewellery On After Applying Hairspray and Makeup. This goes back to keeping your jewellery dry. Perfumes, hairspray, lotion and makeup usually contains harsh chemicals that can damage your beautiful jewellery. By waiting until you are all done your beauty routine you can avoid potential damage.
Store Your Fashion Jewellery Properly to Keep it Looking Great for years!
- Keep Your Jewellery Secure. Store your jewellery in a jewellery box or other secure container that will prevent your baubles from moving around. You can also store your jewellery in a silk or velvet pouch and put each pouch in a decorative shoe box.
- Use Anti-tarnish Paper. When storing your fashion jewellery try wrapping each piece in anti-tarnish paper. If you don't have anti-tarnish paper use an eyeglass cloth instead!
- Avoid Air! The air around us is what makes metal tarnish. We recommend using a ziploc or sandwich bag with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidization.
We hope these tips help you to keep your jewellery looking great from now until forever.